segunda-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2011

17/01/2011

Already said a boy of 11 years:
- Mom, I think that drugs should be legalized.
- Why? - Means mother asks sheepishly.
- Because if it was legalized, there would be such a war. So much sadness.

Already said a mother of 45 years:
- Drop this child marijuana now!
- Why? - Means he asks sheepishly.
- Because I can not stand to see you smiling in another reality, that reality as I mostly live to cry.
Already the mother asked the child:
- Why not try? Why not come out of the misery in bulk?
- Because no one country legalizes this shit, and I want to go to heaven, I want to be good.
- For a mother - the child looks into your eyes, and sad. - Good people, really go to heaven. Already people like me, go where they want. Good luck with your philosophy. But please do not take my happiness.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário